GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another succulent (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/192820-another-succulent.html)

Wendy7 20-07-2010 03:29 AM

Another succulent

1 Attachment(s)
Anacampseros telephiastrum another first time succulent
to bloom for me.
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 20-07-2010 05:18 PM

Another succulent

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:29:17 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Anacampseros telephiastrum another first time succulent
to bloom for me.
Cheers Wendy

I have seen 18 of your beauties since July 9. These last two today are
really different and stunners. I so enjoy your posts.
I will send you some other info via email. Nothing real important but
something to aid you.

Garrapata 22-07-2010 06:17 PM

Another succulent

"Wendy7" wrote:

Anacampseros telephiastrum another first time succulent
to bloom for me.
Cheers Wendy

You probably noticed that this flower only opens on hot sunny days.
It sets seed even if the flower doesn't open. Very easy from seed.
--

09=IX

Wendy7 23-07-2010 01:07 AM

Another succulent

Thanks for your help & comments, love hearing from you.
Yes I did notice the seed pods on on a sister plant, amazing.
Cheers Wendy