GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Succulent with Red blossoms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/193214-succulent-red-blossoms.html)

bobwilliams 12-08-2010 10:48 AM

Succulent with Red blossoms

1 Attachment(s)
I have had this rather uninspiring succulent for 3 years before it
decided to bloom.
Now I like it, It has pretty colors and a robust stalk......BUT.......
Does it have a Common name?.......Botanical name?
Bob Williams

Garrapata 12-08-2010 03:31 PM

bobwilliams wrote:

I have had this rather uninspiring succulent for 3 years before it
decided to bloom.
Now I like it, It has pretty colors and a robust stalk......BUT.......
Does it have a Common name?.......Botanical name?
Bob Williams

Crassula falcata aka Propeller Plant
Maybe a hybrid, the leaves are usually grayer
--

09=IX

bobwilliams 13-08-2010 08:41 AM

Garrapata wrote:
bobwilliams wrote:

I have had this rather uninspiring succulent for 3 years before it
decided to bloom.
Now I like it, It has pretty colors and a robust stalk......BUT.......
Does it have a Common name?.......Botanical name?
Bob Williams

Crassula falcata aka Propeller Plant
Maybe a hybrid, the leaves are usually grayer

WOW!
You really nailed that one.
That is exactly what it is.
Thanks a lot.