GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   California is Grape Country (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/193487-re-california-grape-country.html)

bobwilliams 22-08-2010 07:02 PM

California is Grape Country

joevan wrote:
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:27:42 -0700, bobwilliams
wrote:

While I was out shooting the Passion Flower, I noticed that my grapes
were also coming along pretty nicely.
Almost ready for the table.
Bob Williams

Neat shots, thanks for posting them. That passa flora looks sort of
wiry. I don't remember having any exactly like it. Nice shot.

Thank you Jo.
Google Images of Passion Flowers show a lot of different looks.
I like the wiry look because it challenges the camera to resolve some
fine detail.
Here is a Google image that looks a LOT like mine.
http://www.ranger146.com/N_Leighton_..._incarnata.jpg
Bob

joevan[_3_] 22-08-2010 09:56 PM

California is Grape Country

wrote:

While I was out shooting the Passion Flower, I noticed that my grapes
were also coming along pretty nicely.
Almost ready for the table.
Bob Williams

Neat shots, thanks for posting them. That passa flora looks sort of
wiry. I don't remember having any exactly like it. Nice shot.

Thank you Jo.
Google Images of Passion Flowers show a lot of different looks.
I like the wiry look because it challenges the camera to resolve some
fine detail.
Here is a Google image that looks a LOT like mine.
http://www.ranger146.com/N_Leighton_..._incarnata.jpg
Bob

It does look a lot like yours and it too is a beauty of nature. I just
love this stuff. Thanks.