GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bluebirds apparently don't like corn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/193512-bluebirds-apparently-dont-like-corn.html)

Paddy's Pig[_5_] 27-08-2010 02:58 AM

Bluebirds apparently don't like corn

1 Attachment(s)

Wendy7 27-08-2010 05:16 AM

Bluebirds apparently don't like corn

Pretty little blue bird Pat & a neat photo.
If one could put a caption to this photo I would opt for
"Well, this is what I get for being late!"
or
"Where's the beef?"
Cheers Wendy

Paddy's Pig[_5_] 27-08-2010 05:26 AM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Pretty little blue bird Pat & a neat photo.
If one could put a caption to this photo I would opt for
"Well, this is what I get for being late!"
or
"Where's the beef?"

Yeah. They really love the mealworms. "Gimme protein!" is what they say.
Screw the seeds and grains. That's sissy food.
--
Pat Durkin

joevan[_3_] 27-08-2010 12:35 PM

Bluebirds apparently don't like corn

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:58:24 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

We don't eat corn either since Monsanto changed it genetically. I
guess the birds got the word too.