GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Night bloomer soon - DSC_3616a.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/193602-night-bloomer-soon-dsc_3616a-jpg-0-1-a.html)

joevan[_3_] 06-09-2010 06:56 PM

Night bloomer soon - DSC_3616a.jpg (0/1)

I have a few blooms lately on different plants. I hope to be up when
one or more bloom so I can get some photos.
I am enjoying the little birds that come to the garden. I put out
fresh water and they flock to it and the seeds in a pan nearby. They
also like the tiny berry like blooms on the plant that is in this
photo. Also I think they will be getting to the Virginia Creeper
berries before too much longer. It is such fun to see them splashing
in the water.