GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Night bloomer soon - DSC_3616a.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/193604-night-bloomer-soon-dsc_3616a-jpg-1-1-a.html)

joevan[_3_] 06-09-2010 06:56 PM

Night bloomer soon - DSC_3616a.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

Wendy7 07-09-2010 03:20 AM

Night bloomer soon - DSC_3616a.jpg (1/1)

This is great JoeVan, I missed all of mine about 4 different plants around
the garden.
It is such a pity that these beautiful flowers only stay open at night.
The botanical name is Epiphyllum oxypetalum fyi
Cheers Wendy

joevan[_3_] 07-09-2010 11:03 AM

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:20:48 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This is great JoeVan, I missed all of mine about 4 different plants around
the garden.
It is such a pity that these beautiful flowers only stay open at night.
The botanical name is Epiphyllum oxypetalum fyi
Cheers Wendy

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

Thanks Wendy for the info. I had forgotten the name.