Old 23-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Registered User

Default Thimbleweed from Sweden

Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.
Attached Thumbnails
Thimbleweed from Sweden-anemone-nemorosa-windflower.jpeg
Old 23-11-2010, 10:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:58:53 +0000, JonasAndresson wrote:

Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.

beautiful

Karen
Old 23-11-2010, 11:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

wrote:

Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.

Pretty.
Old 24-11-2010, 12:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

JonasAndresson wrote:
Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.

Delightful shot.

Old 24-11-2010, 04:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

This is a lovely photo Jonas, I love the background too.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Cheers Wendy
"JonasAndresson" wrote in
message ...

--
JonasAndresson

Old 24-11-2010, 05:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
JonasAndresson wrote:

Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.

got to go with the group, love to see more.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Very Artistic presentation, Jonas.
This is a very friendly Newsgroup and we welcome you and your offerings.
Send us more.
Bob Williams

Old 24-11-2010, 09:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
JonasAndresson wrote:

Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.

Beautiful!

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/
Old 08-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Registered User

wow - are there any more pictures?
Old 18-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molie View Post
wow - are there any more pictures?
It's a great picture. I really appreciate it.
__________________
LED grow light won't burn plants

Old 26-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasAndresson View Post
Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.
That flower looks gorgeous and are those can that flower grow in other areas like the united states. What are the most favorable conditions for that plant growth? Does it occupy a lot of space?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Registered User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasAndresson View Post
Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.

Are the flowers and the pictures available for sale. I love flowers and I can give anything for some. I like you flower.
Old 16-03-2011, 05:06 AM
jasmin101's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Medan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasAndresson View Post
Gi there,

I am a flower photographer from Sweden. Hope that you like my flowers.
what a great shot! nice flower with suitable background.
Just wanna share things across my mind especially gardening, landscape, lawn turf and more.
cheers
jasmine | seo services