Old 30-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Registered User

Location: essex
Default fred the fox waiting for leftovers!

he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.
Attached Thumbnails
fred the fox waiting for leftovers!-fox.jpg
Old 22-01-2011, 06:57 PM
floydie-pink's Avatar
Registered User

Location: south yorkshire

Oh wow lucky you :-).
Great photo he's lovely.
Old 29-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Registered User

Location: Glasgow
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpete11 View Post
he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.
What a sport, he even posed so beautifully for you! You're lucky to be on friendly terms with such a stunning creature
Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpete11 View Post
he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.
Aw he's gorgeous! I like foxes too! you're very lucky to have him come that close to you! I want a fred in my garden
__________________
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers
Old 08-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpete11 View Post
he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.
great photo and great to see there are people giving the fox a fair go to many treat them as vermin but they have just as much right to be here as we do. good on you.

Old 12-02-2011, 05:10 AM
jasmin101's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Medan
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpete11 View Post
he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.
I love to see foxes, and yes I see a picture of the fox everyday on my browser as i'm using firefox he he
__________________
Just wanna share things across my mind especially gardening, landscape, lawn turf and more.
cheers
jasmine | seo services
Old 17-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin101 View Post
I love to see foxes, and yes I see a picture of the fox everyday on my browser as i'm using firefox he he
oh wow. nce picture. youre really lucky. i never saw a living fox before. it seems magical somehow. maybe i should have listened to one of the best study advisor i ever has. he suggested, that i should start animalphotography.

will do so, soon!
Old 21-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by huluzu View Post
oh wow. nice picture. youre really lucky. i never saw a living fox before. it seems magical somehow. maybe i should have listened to one of the best study advisor i ever had. he suggested, that i should start animalphotography.

will do so, soon!
OMG!
really thank you for your picture.
i took my camera, and went in the woods.
i say a deer and i think, i got some really good picture out of it.
since i'm still an old-fashioned analog photgrapher, i cannot say, if the shots are really good. but i have a good feeling about it.
we'll see in some days.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Jin Jin is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpete11 View Post
he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.
He is beautiful - I love foxes. Lovely photo - look after him for us
Old 30-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Registered User

Location: Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpete11 View Post
he comes over most evenings and has even come as close to 2 ft away to take food from us..i know some of you dont like foxes for your own reasons but he is a good looking fella imo.

Let me start by saying that I am a HUGE animal lover. They all have a purpose and personality, and this guy is quite handsome. The only thing that you should consider is the fact that he is way too confident around you. This means that he is associating food with you, and that means he'll associate it with other, not so nice people too. When you hear 'Don't feed wild animals' most people think 'why not? I'm not going to hurt them or feed them anything dangerous, and I'm not afraid of them either' but those aren't the only reasons. If he gets too close to the wrong person because he's not afraid, he'll be in trouble. There is nothing wrong with maybe leaving some tidbits for him, but he should instinctively flee the moment a human comes around, he shouldn't be able to survive on the food you leave him and, if avoidable, he shouldn't know where it comes from. Try spying on him through windows instead. My home is in the middle of woods and I'm able to see wildlife a LOT, and it is truly special to see those that are thriving and beautiful so I understand your excitement. Congratulations on having such an animal so close to home!
Rocks, roots, constant shade and one
Ignorant Gardener

[IMG] code is On

Leftovers from Ivy Terry Insull United Kingdom 10 08-12-2006 06:33 AM
[IBC] cork leftovers Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 27-09-2005 09:54 PM
cork leftovers Tiziano Bonsai 0 27-09-2005 09:38 PM
Does it realy fox the fox? John Towill United Kingdom 292 14-02-2004 09:34 AM
Leftovers From Stump Grinding Alison United Kingdom 1 21-11-2002 05:44 AM