GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please help me ID this shrub (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197018-please-help-me-id-shrub.html)

kathateria 15-05-2011 12:46 PM

Please help me ID this shrub

6 Attachment(s)
My friend gave me this shrub (I think) yesterday.It was uprooted from her garden,and I planted it in mine a few hours later.
She doesnt know what it is,other than its a flowering shrub! She cant remember what colour the flowers are,so Im hoping you can help me.

Drobium 16-05-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathateria (Post 921474)
My friend gave me this shrub (I think) yesterday.It was uprooted from her garden,and I planted it in mine a few hours later.
She doesnt know what it is,other than its a flowering shrub! She cant remember what colour the flowers are,so Im hoping you can help me.

Looks like a Spirea, maybe 'Spirea Shirobana', but it is difficult to say alot more without a flower?
Sometime they are white, but on that shrub i'd err more towards the pink side?