GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is this plant? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197223-what-plant.html)

Rhondadeese 24-05-2011 06:21 PM

What is this plant?

3 Attachment(s)
Hi, This plant grows on our property, but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Can anyone tell me what it is? I live in High Springs, Florida, USA.

Drobium 25-05-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhondadeese (Post 922666)
Hi, This plant grows on our property, but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Can anyone tell me what it is? I live in High Springs, Florida, USA.

Looks like a 'wild poinsettia'...

Wild Poinsettia

Rhondadeese 27-05-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drobium (Post 922820)
Looks like a 'wild poinsettia'...

Wild Poinsettia

Thank You for the quick response.

joshua19 02-06-2011 09:26 AM

It’s a wild poinsettia, I have heard about it but I can’t remember much, I recognized it because of the orange colour in the middle.