GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2 ID 4 Me Please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197259-re-2-id-4-me-please.html)

Bob Hobden[_3_] 03-10-2010 09:02 AM

2 ID 4 Me Please

"Wendy7" wrote ...
I haven't a clue when it comes to succulents & would love to give
this one a name.

My first thought is an Aeonium probably because those are the ones most
commonly seen in gardens here but there are so many similar plants in the
Crassulaceae.
http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan...ssulaceae.html gives
you some of them with pictures. Good luck. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Wendy7 03-10-2010 04:25 PM

2 ID 4 Me Please

Thanks for the link Bob, that is an amazing website & I have used it before.
When one clicks on any given name, there are local links for plant sales
etc. The links must
be hooked up with our zip code but I found a couple of plant
growers/retailers in our area
that I didn't know existed?
Cheers Wendy