GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2 ID 4 Me Please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197262-re-2-id-4-me-please.html)

Garrapata 03-10-2010 09:06 PM

2 ID 4 Me Please

"Wendy7" wrote:

I haven't a clue when it comes to succulents & would love to give
this one a name.
Cheers Wendy

It's an Echevaria but I don't know which,there are several similar and
some hybrids. Maybe A.setosa
--

09=IX

Wendy7 03-10-2010 09:47 PM

2 ID 4 Me Please

Yes I found a pic of a E. setosa crossed with pulvinata & it is close.
For now though, I will call my plant Echevarie WoollyRose.
Thanks again,
Cheers Wendy