Old 07-11-2010, 04:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Time to repot my Jade Plant?

There you go Steve, bonsai it! You would be amazed how neat they look in a
little
bonsai dish.
Amazing how your post has livened up our newsgroup!
Cheers Wendy
"Steve" wrote in message
On 11/7/2010 3:52 AM, Garrapata wrote:
In Steve wrote:

What do you think? Is it time to repot my Jade Plant?

Naw, just kidding. It's in a 3 inch pot and the trunk isn't even 2
inches in diameter yet.

Steve

Use it for cuttings
Cut everything off of the trunk and use all of the branches for
cuttings.
Leave about six or eight inches of the trunk and repot it in a six inch
clay pot.
Give it lots more light

No, I didn't want the thing in the first place. I certainly don't want a
bunch more of them. I might play around with it and do some pruning to see
if I can shrink it considerably.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Oh ? I forgot, if you decide to prune it please post before & after pics!
*G*
Cheers Wendy
In Steve wrote:

What do you think? Is it time to repot my Jade Plant?

Naw, just kidding. It's in a 3 inch pot and the trunk isn't even 2
inches in diameter yet.

Steve

Use it for cuttings
Cut everything off of the trunk and use all of the branches for
cuttings.
Leave about six or eight inches of the trunk and repot it in a six inch
clay pot.
Give it lots more light

No, I didn't want the thing in the first place. I certainly don't want a
bunch more of them. I might play around with it and do some pruning to see
if I can shrink it considerably.

[IMG] code is On

Time to repot tomatoes? BigKev Edible Gardening 17 12-06-2011 08:38 AM
To Repot or Not to Repot Jane Orchids 5 01-09-2008 04:31 PM
To repot or not to repot, that is the question Jane Orchids 21 03-04-2007 05:32 AM
when's the best time to repot a lycaste? Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 4 29-12-2003 04:04 PM
Jade plant Tom Markert Plant Biology 3 26-02-2003 04:34 AM