GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Saturnalia! - hsgreen.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197452-happy-saturnalia-hsgreen-jpg-1-1-a.html)

Suzie-Q[_3_] 24-12-2010 10:15 PM

Happy Saturnalia! - hsgreen.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Mad Cow 25-12-2010 11:58 AM

Happy Saturnalia! - hsgreen.jpg (1/1)

In article , Suzie-Q
writes

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

[ A UUEncoded file (hsgreen.jpg) was included here. ]

Enjoy it to the full!
--
Sue ]:(:)

Bob Hobden[_3_] 25-12-2010 12:28 PM

Happy Saturnalia! - hsgreen.jpg (1/1)

"Suzie-Q" wrote

You don't really celebrate an old Roman feasting, including sacrifice and
orgies, do you?
Caligula would be proud of you.

Merry Christmas, (and if you prefer the older Merry Winter Solstice
Feasting) to you all.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Suzie-Q[_3_] 25-12-2010 04:41 PM

Happy Saturnalia! - hsgreen.jpg (1/1)

In article ,
"Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Suzie-Q" wrote

You don't really celebrate an old Roman feasting, including sacrifice and
orgies, do you?
Caligula would be proud of you.

Merry Christmas, (and if you prefer the older Merry Winter Solstice
Feasting) to you all.

No, I don't really. I don't celebrate "Christmas," either.
My hope is to get people to realize the truth about what
they call Christmas.

Btw, I am a Christian.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

Mad Cow 26-12-2010 04:58 PM

Happy Saturnalia! - hsgreen.jpg (1/1)

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

"Suzie-Q" wrote

You don't really celebrate an old Roman feasting, including sacrifice and
orgies, do you?
Caligula would be proud of you.

Merry Christmas, (and if you prefer the older Merry Winter Solstice
Feasting) to you all.

Solstice was on Tuesday night - happy new year!

Twelve Days celebrations in big houses were very like Saturnalia until
quite recently.
--
Sue ];(:)