GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Signs of Spring - zFlower01.jpg (1/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197467-signs-spring-zflower01-jpg-1-1-a.html)

MadCow[_2_] 12-01-2011 09:11 PM

Signs of Spring - zFlower01.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

jim wilson 12-01-2011 09:42 PM

Signs of Spring - zFlower01.jpg (1/1)

"MadCow" wrote in message

Spring! I am (at -19C) without words!
Just met an English tourist on his way home from a week snowboarding in BC.
Of course we discussed the weather, his and mine (we're freezing).
Interesting to get a first hand account of the area. Turned out he lives
"20 minutes" from...Reading.
jim

Mad Cow 13-01-2011 04:27 PM

Signs of Spring - zFlower01.jpg (1/1)

In article , jim wilson
writes

"MadCow" wrote in message
.. .

Spring! I am (at -19C) without words!
Just met an English tourist on his way home from a week snowboarding in BC.
Of course we discussed the weather, his and mine (we're freezing).
Interesting to get a first hand account of the area. Turned out he lives
"20 minutes" from...Reading.
jim

So do a lot of people. It's getting awfully crowded round here!

That's funny, it's posted my message twice to both groups. I only sent
it once, honest.
--
Sue ]:(:)