Old 16-01-2011, 04:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Late Christmas Picture

I'm real late posting this picture but better late than never, I think.
This was the top of the cabinet that houses our TV, during Christmas.
Someone gave this Christmas Cactus to my wife for the previous
Christmas. The plant sat on a table near a window most of the year. Lots
of artificial light in the room so I knew it wouldn't bloom there. I
looked up how many weeks it takes from starting short days/cool temps
until full bloom. I took the plant to the basement without telling my
wife what I did with it. (she probably could guess)
I brought it upstairs on Christmas Eve after she had gone to bed and
placed it as it appears in the picture.
Unfortunately, I didn't take the picture until New Years Day when half
of the flowers were well past their prime.

Attached Thumbnails
Late Christmas Picture-christmas-2010.jpg