GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197478-garden.html)

Paddy's Pig[_5_] 20-01-2011 09:07 AM

Garden

1 Attachment(s)

charles 20-01-2011 09:13 AM

Garden

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 01:07:40 -0800, "Paddy's Pig"

wow. Nice

Maroochy[_3_] 20-01-2011 09:42 AM

Garden

Paddy's Pig wrote:

Nice collection of Kangaroo Paw flowers, someone's doing something right, as
they are not an easy plant to grow.

Mad Cow 20-01-2011 12:55 PM

Garden

In article , Paddy's Pig
writes

[ A UUEncoded file (Garden.jpg) was included here. ]

A blaze of summer - great morale raiser on a cold grey day!
--
Sue ]:(:)

Garrapata[_2_] 20-01-2011 03:55 PM

Garden

Nice collection of Kangaroo Paw flowers, someone's doing something right, as
they are not an easy plant to grow.

The species are fussy but we have quite a few hybrids that are suited to
the climate and they are common in commercial landscapes.
--
Monterey, California
USDA Zone 9

Garrapata[_2_] 20-01-2011 04:04 PM

Garden

I really like the Heliotrope, it doesn't do well here. Even 125 miles
south, in San Louis Obispo, it does better but I never had one as nice
as that.
--
Monterey, California
USDA Zone 9

joevan[_3_] 21-01-2011 12:12 AM

Garden

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 01:07:40 -0800, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

Wow and wow.