GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hibernating (tree) rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197511-hibernating-tree-rose.html)

Willi 12-02-2011 07:04 PM

hibernating (tree) rose

1 Attachment(s)
This is a tree rose I grafted a few years ago (a yellow miniature rose).
I keep half of the tree roses in pots and put them inside during winter.
The ones outside are bent with their tops down to the ground. The tops
are protected with leafage and some soil.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...ee_rose_1B.jpg
[800x800px 146.9 KB]

joevan[_3_] 12-02-2011 11:39 PM

hibernating (tree) rose

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:04:08 +0100, Willi wrote:

This is a tree rose I grafted a few years ago (a yellow miniature rose).
I keep half of the tree roses in pots and put them inside during winter.
The ones outside are bent with their tops down to the ground. The tops
are protected with leafage and some soil.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...ee_rose_1B.jpg
[800x800px 146.9 KB]

I think it looks good. Best of luck with you grafting.

Paddy's Pig[_5_] 13-02-2011 06:27 AM

hibernating (tree) rose

"Willi" wrote in message
y.telekom.at...
This is a tree rose I grafted a few years ago (a yellow miniature rose).
I keep half of the tree roses in pots and put them inside during winter.
The ones outside are bent with their tops down to the ground. The tops
are protected with leafage and some soil.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...ee_rose_1B.jpg
[800x800px 146.9 KB]

What's up with the thumbnail photos?
--
Pat Durkin

Willi 13-02-2011 08:19 AM

hibernating (tree) rose

Am 13.02.2011 07:27, schrieb Paddy's Pig:
wrote in message
y.telekom.at...
This is a tree rose I grafted a few years ago (a yellow miniature rose).
I keep half of the tree roses in pots and put them inside during winter.
The ones outside are bent with their tops down to the ground. The tops
are protected with leafage and some soil.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...ee_rose_1B.jpg
[800x800px 146.9 KB]

What's up with the thumbnail photos?

I thought them to be a little hint to what the link is offering.
Maybe I should mention this together with the link.

Thanks for pointing it out. I hope I won't forget it next time.

Willi 13-02-2011 08:34 AM

hibernating (tree) rose

Am 13.02.2011 00:39, schrieb joevan:
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 20:04:08 +0100, wrote:

This is a tree rose I grafted a few years ago (a yellow miniature rose).
I keep half of the tree roses in pots and put them inside during winter.
The ones outside are bent with their tops down to the ground. The tops
are protected with leafage and some soil.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...ee_rose_1B.jpg
[800x800px 146.9 KB]

I think it looks good. Best of luck with you grafting.

Thanks. A summer pic will follow in time. ;)

Willi 14-02-2011 07:15 PM

hibernating (tree) rose

Am 14.02.2011 18:02, schrieb Suzie-Q:
[ ... ]
Okay. Wie Sie wollen.

Danke Schoen! Ich war viermal in Deutchland bei der Armee stationiert.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Bitte. I wouldn't have given you the hint, if the rest had not been so
flawless.

I am Austrian, but where exactly have you been in Germany?

Greets, Willi

Suzie-Q[_3_] 16-02-2011 05:23 PM

hibernating (tree) rose

In article ekom.at,
Willi wrote:

Am 14.02.2011 18:02, schrieb Suzie-Q:
[ ... ]
Okay. Wie Sie wollen.

Danke Schoen! Ich war viermal in Deutchland bei der Armee stationiert.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Bitte. I wouldn't have given you the hint, if the rest had not been so
flawless.

I am Austrian, but where exactly have you been in Germany?

Greets, Willi

Augsburg, Gross Gusborn (near Dannenburg), Wobeck (near Wolfenbuettel),
Kaiserslautern, and Wuerzburg!

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~