GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Garden Project (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197575-my-garden-project.html)

Andy 10-03-2011 11:49 AM

My Garden Project

Hi guys,

I've just finished building a website that charts my gardening exploits as a
complete novice...

http://www.mygardenproject.co.uk

....please take a look as feedback is always welcome.

Cheers

Andy

Andy 11-03-2011 09:05 AM

My Garden Project

"Andy" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I've just finished building a website that charts my gardening exploits
as a
complete novice...

http://www.mygardenproject.co.uk

...please take a look as feedback is always welcome.

Cheers

Andy

Thanks Betsy,

I'm trying to get the word out, which will hopefully raise enough money to
complete the project.

Andy