GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A visitor to our yard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197621-visitor-our-yard.html)

Wendy7 27-03-2011 05:17 AM

A visitor to our yard

1 Attachment(s)
This little kitty has come to check the temps?
Cheers Wendy

Bob Hobden[_3_] 27-03-2011 05:08 PM

A visitor to our yard

"Wendy7" wrote ...

This little kitty has come to check the temps?

Well you shouldn't get a mouse problem from now on.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

joevan[_3_] 27-03-2011 07:16 PM

A visitor to our yard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:08:34 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Wendy7" wrote ...

This little kitty has come to check the temps?

Well you shouldn't get a mouse problem from now on.

Might not have many birds either. : o(

charles 27-03-2011 07:33 PM

A visitor to our yard

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:17:02 -0700, Wendy7 wrote:

This little kitty has come to check the temps?
Cheers Wendy

I've had experience with that kind of visitor. They become residents.

Bob Hobden[_3_] 27-03-2011 10:56 PM

A visitor to our yard

"charles" wrote

Wendy7 wrote:

This little kitty has come to check the temps?

I've had experience with that kind of visitor. They become residents.

Yep, we have one of those. Originally found living in a cardboard box under
our BBQ.
Cleared the mice out of our garage in payment though. Looks at the birds and
then goes back to sleep.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden

charles 28-03-2011 01:23 AM

A visitor to our yard

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:56:52 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"charles" wrote

Wendy7 wrote:

This little kitty has come to check the temps?

I've had experience with that kind of visitor. They become residents.

Yep, we have one of those. Originally found living in a cardboard box under
our BBQ.
Cleared the mice out of our garage in payment though. Looks at the birds and
then goes back to sleep.

Kind of funny, when the birds get too noisy my cats come in the house.