GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197627-orchids.html)

[email protected] 03-04-2011 12:22 AM

orchids

7 Attachment(s)
These are currently blooming. I have several more that will be blooming shortly and several that have a ways to go before blooming.
Karen

Stinkweed[_2_] 03-04-2011 12:43 AM

orchids

they are lovely karen.

Bob Hobden[_3_] 03-04-2011 11:19 PM

orchids

Karen wrote

These are currently blooming. I have several more that will be blooming
shortly and several that have a ways to go before blooming.

Good photos of some nice Phalaenopsis.,
Next time please send them separately so the individual files are smaller.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Wendy7 04-04-2011 08:21 PM

orchids

Lovely stuff Karen, nice to see you posting. I have been away for a
bit.
Good growing to you. I cannot grow Phals? Other orchids yes but not
these?
Cheers Wendy