GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Last orchid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197668-last-orchid.html)

Wendy7 13-04-2011 05:14 PM

Last orchid

1 Attachment(s)
A favourite in my collection from Africa.
Jumellea arachnantha. Flowers about an inch across/up & down.
Cheers Wendy

Garrapata[_2_] 13-04-2011 08:28 PM

Last orchid

A favourite in my collection from Africa.
Jumellea arachnantha. Flowers about an inch across/up & down.
Cheers Wendy

A beauty
--
Monterey, California
USDA Zone 9

Maroochy[_3_] 13-04-2011 11:40 PM

Last orchid

Wendy7 wrote:
A favourite in my collection from Africa.
Jumellea arachnantha. Flowers about an inch across/up & down.
Cheers Wendy

Lovely delicate flower. Nice set of photos.

Wendy7 15-04-2011 05:37 PM

Last orchid

Thanks much G,
Cheers Wendy

Wendy7 15-04-2011 05:38 PM

Last orchid

Why thank you Barbara, your comments mean a lot.
Cheers Wendy