GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little bitty fellas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197747-little-bitty-fellas.html)

Paddy's Pig[_7_] 29-04-2011 07:55 PM

Little bitty fellas

1 Attachment(s)
I can't remember what these are called. They were on a succulent looking
hedge that I had my gardners yank out a couple of years ago.
--
Pat Durkin
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

charles 29-04-2011 09:47 PM

Little bitty fellas

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:55:54 -0700, "Paddy's Pig" Pat@Fight On! for
old SC.com wrote:

I can't remember what these are called. They were on a succulent looking
hedge that I had my gardners yank out a couple of years ago.

crasula ovata?

Paddy's Pig[_7_] 30-04-2011 12:38 AM

Little bitty fellas

old SC.com wrote:

I can't remember what these are called. They were on a succulent looking
hedge that I had my gardners yank out a couple of years ago.

crasula ovata?

Bingo!

You're exactly right. Except it's spelled crassula ovata --- 2 s's instead
of one.

Boy I've been pouring through my garden books and couldn't find this.
Thanks Charles.