GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Last of the blooms for now. Time to go outside - DSC_4650ab.jpg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197756-last-blooms-now-time-go-outside-dsc_4650ab-jpg.html)

joevan[_3_] 08-05-2011 09:16 PM

Last of the blooms for now. Time to go outside - DSC_4650ab.jpg

1 Attachment(s)

Willi 11-05-2011 05:08 PM

Last of the blooms for now. Time to go outside - DSC_4650ab.jpg

These are so beautiful. Now they can gain strength for the blooms next year.

As you maybe know I grafted one on a cactus a year ago. It is still
alive and had even a tiny shoot a month ago. But that fell off for some
reason. If anything spectacular should happen - even though it does not
look like that anymore - I'll be reporting. At the moment the grafting
looks still the same as on the photo I posted once.

Have a nice day.