GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identification photos of Japanese knotweed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/197916-identification-photos-japanese-knotweed.html)

TP Knotweed 02-06-2011 01:50 PM

Identification photos of Japanese knotweed

4 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, I have attached a few photographs to help people identify Japanese knotweed that may be growing in your garden or allotment.

If you need any further advice either message me or visit our website TP Knotweed

Kind Regards,

Thomas

fletcher 07-06-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP Knotweed (Post 925208)
Hi everyone, I have attached a few photographs to help people identify Japanese knotweed that may be growing in your garden or allotment.

If you need any further advice either message me or visit our website TP Knotweed

Kind Regards,

Thomas

hi, i have been asked to clear a small area overgrown with knotweed, could you share some advice on how best to deal with it?

Bob Hobden[_3_] 07-06-2011 05:25 PM

Identification photos of Japanese knotweed

'TP Knotweed' (http://tpknotweed.com)

hi, i have been asked to clear a small area overgrown with knotweed,
could you share some advice on how best to deal with it?

You are posting on the wrong Newsgroup.
This is alt.binaries.pictures.gardens may I suggest uk.rec.gardening for
advice on removing JKW in the UK.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden