GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff' Against Blue Chicago Sky (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/198542-plumeria-samoan-fluff-against-blue-chicago-sky.html)

BobWalsh 28-06-2011 09:50 PM

Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff' Against Blue Chicago Sky

After several cloudy days the sun finally has returned to Chicago.

The following picture shows Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff' against Chicago's blue sky on June 28, 2011.

Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff'

Maroochy[_3_] 28-06-2011 11:55 PM

BobWalsh wrote:
After several cloudy days the sun finally has returned to Chicago.

The following picture shows *Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff'* against
Chicago's blue sky on June 28, 2011.

I'm just curious as to why you don't attach the photos to your posts? It is
a binary group afterall.
It's so much easier to look at them that way, I'm always a bit hesitant to
click onto URLs.
Plus, when your busy, like I am, that extra click can be a pain.

Suzie-Q[_3_] 29-06-2011 01:29 AM

Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff' Against Blue Chicago Sky

In article ,
"Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE wrote:

BobWalsh wrote:
After several cloudy days the sun finally has returned to Chicago.

The following picture shows *Plumeria 'Samoan Fluff'* against
Chicago's blue sky on June 28, 2011.

I'm just curious as to why you don't attach the photos to your posts? It is
a binary group afterall.
It's so much easier to look at them that way, I'm always a bit hesitant to
click onto URLs.
Plus, when your busy, like I am, that extra click can be a pain.

I agree.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/