GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pink flower & fence post (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/198770-pink-flower-fence-post.html)

Paddy's Pig[_7_] 09-07-2011 08:12 AM

Pink flower & fence post

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 09-07-2011 01:22 PM

Pink flower & fence post

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 00:12:07 -0700, "Paddy's Pig" Pat@Fight On! for
old SC.com wrote:

Pink flower-, mandevilla?

Paddy's Pig[_7_] 09-07-2011 08:23 PM

Pink flower & fence post

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 00:12:07 -0700, "Paddy's Pig" Pat@Fight On! for
old SC.com wrote:

Pink flower-, mandevilla?

I think that's what it is Joe.
--
Pat Durkin
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

joevan[_3_] 09-07-2011 09:25 PM

Pink flower & fence post

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 12:23:08 -0700, "Paddy's Pig" Pat@Fight On! for
old SC.com wrote:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

Love those 57 chevys, but if I could have one, I would choose the 89
Bentley. I saw a man getting out of a new Bentley a few weeks ago in
front of the Whole Foods. Only reason I noticed was that a tail light
was broken and I was thinking "A Bentley should not have a broken tail
light lens".

joevan[_3_] 09-07-2011 09:40 PM

Pink flower & fence post

old SC.com wrote:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

Love those 57 chevys, but if I could have one, I would choose the 89
Bentley. I saw a man getting out of a new Bentley a few weeks ago in
front of the Whole Foods. Only reason I noticed was that a tail light
was broken and I was thinking "A Bentley should not have a broken tail
light lens".

That 39 Ford Coupe Deluxe was pretty neat too. My brother had a 46
coupe and it was a real winner. Thanks for your wonderful pictures .