GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Share your fuchsia and heauchera photos with us (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/199252-share-your-fuchsia-heauchera-photos-us.html)

Scotkat 08-08-2011 09:08 PM

Share your fuchsia and heauchera photos with us

Look forward to seeing all your photos.

Scotkat 09-08-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotkat (Post 932356)
Look forward to seeing all your photos.

I am away to take tip fuchsia cuttings and aricula cuttings today anyone else doing cuttings

joevan[_3_] 09-08-2011 02:20 PM

Share your fuchsia and heauchera photos with us

?

Scotkat 09-08-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotkat (Post 932356)
Look forward to seeing all your photos.

My hardy gennii fuchsia arrived today from ebay.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All planted up now and in Autumn I shall plant dwarf daffodils

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rgrdsprashant 25-08-2011 01:25 PM

nyc clicks .. thnks for sharing information..i will upload soon...my gardening photos

lucas1986 02-09-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgrdsprashant (Post 933968)
nyc clicks .. thnks for sharing information..i will upload soon...my gardening photos

Yes, those pictures so beautiful, real good