GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   whats wrong with my tomato plant ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/199394-whats-wrong-my-tomato-plant.html)

huggable 20-08-2011 02:18 AM

whats wrong with my tomato plant ?

3 Attachment(s)
Hi just wanted to ask whats wrong with my plants ? I cut of all thecread leaves , weak and floppy leaves and stems and curled leaves too. Also included is a picture of a tomato plant also grown at the same time but looks way heLthier. It does have one or two yellow leaves. These pots were initially seedlings grown together in a tight container than splitted up in two. The pots they are in now didnt have holes. So i would water them and well you can figure it out. I have now made holes. I think its a magnesium deficecy ? Epsom salts?