GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Flowers in our garden (2) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201502-flowers-our-garden-2-a.html)

Wolf K[_2_] 29-08-2011 05:09 PM

Flowers in our garden (2)

1 Attachment(s)
Canna

Wolf K.

joevan[_3_] 29-08-2011 07:21 PM

Flowers in our garden (2)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:09:29 -0400, Wolf K
wrote:

Canna

Wolf K.

I got 2 of you post. The rest came up unavailable on my teranews,
agent.

Wolf K[_2_] 29-08-2011 07:25 PM

Flowers in our garden (2)

wrote:

Canna

Wolf K.

I got 2 of you post. The rest came up unavailable on my teranews,
agent.

Ok, do you think I should repost? All showed up here, on
newshosting.com. Since Wendy also had a problem with teranews, maybe
it's a server problem.

I could e-mail them to you. Email me, you should see my address in the
header.

Wolf K.

joevan[_3_] 29-08-2011 07:53 PM

Flowers in our garden (2)

wrote:

Canna

Wolf K.

I got 2 of you post. The rest came up unavailable on my teranews,
agent.

Ok, do you think I should repost? All showed up here, on
newshosting.com. Since Wendy also had a problem with teranews, maybe
it's a server problem.

I could e-mail them to you. Email me, you should see my address in the
header.

Wolf K.

I will try to download them again. It is prolly just a teranews foul
up.

joevan[_3_] 29-08-2011 11:54 PM

Flowers in our garden (2)

wrote:

Canna

Wolf K.
I got 2 of you post. The rest came up unavailable on my teranews,
agent.

Ok, do you think I should repost? All showed up here, on
newshosting.com. Since Wendy also had a problem with teranews, maybe
it's a server problem.

I could e-mail them to you. Email me, you should see my address in the
header.

Wolf K.

I will try to download them again. It is prolly just a teranews foul
up.

I finally got them all. It must have been a blip somewhere. Probably
teranews. You have a lovely garden and some beautiful plants and
wonderful flowers. Thanks for posting them.

Wolf K[_2_] 30-08-2011 01:47 AM

Flowers in our garden (2)

On 29/08/2011 6:54 PM, joevan wrote:
[...]
I finally got them all. It must have been a blip somewhere. Probably
teranews. You have a lovely garden and some beautiful plants and
wonderful flowers. Thanks for posting them.

Thank you.

Wolf K.