GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201536-re-some-small-pics-morning-glories-3-pics-1-2-a.html)

joevan[_3_] 03-10-2011 06:01 PM

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2)

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:45:50 -0400, joevan
wrote:

I don't know if you had to join anything. They came apart in the
sending. I hope it caused no problem.

Mad Cow 03-10-2011 06:33 PM

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2)

In article , joevan
writes
wrote:

I don't know if you had to join anything. They came apart in the
sending. I hope it caused no problem.

It didn't give me any problems. I still like the traditional deep blue
colour best though.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Wolf K[_2_] 03-10-2011 08:31 PM

wrote:

I don't know if you had to join anything. They came apart in the
sending. I hope it caused no problem.

Your client has a default for "maximum sent size", which is obviously
set too low. Hunt around in the Options or Preferences or whatever until
you find it, and bump it up as high as you can. I'd set it to 4MB or more.

HTH
Wolf K.