GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need advice. - DSC_5089.jpg (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201570-need-advice-dsc_5089-jpg-0-1-a.html)

joevan[_3_] 02-11-2011 11:32 AM

Need advice. - DSC_5089.jpg (0/1)

Has not frozen yet but I think maybe it should not be out in a hard
freeze here in Philadelphia, Pa. I read that some are hardy but should
not freeze. What do you think?

cebo 02-11-2011 12:33 PM

Need advice. - DSC_5089.jpg (0/1)

In article ,
joevan wrote:

Has not frozen yet but I think maybe it should not be out in a hard
freeze here in Philadelphia, Pa. I read that some are hardy but should
not freeze. What do you think?

I believe that's a dracena an it will die in the cold.

joevan[_3_] 02-11-2011 08:03 PM

Need advice. - DSC_5089.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:33:25 -0400, cebo wrote:

In article ,
joevan wrote:

Has not frozen yet but I think maybe it should not be out in a hard
freeze here in Philadelphia, Pa. I read that some are hardy but should
not freeze. What do you think?

I believe that's a dracena an it will die in the cold.

Thanks.
I had it inside for years out of the cold but I thought it might be a
yucca and cold tolerant.