GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unknown flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201575-unknown-flower.html)

Paddy's Pig[_8_] 07-11-2011 11:44 PM

Unknown flower

1 Attachment(s)
Found on a large, non-descript bush standing perhaps 12' tall. The flowers
are exquisite when fresh. No particular scent that I could detect. This
was in Fullerton, CA. today.

Any ideas?
--
Pat Durkin
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

joevan[_3_] 08-11-2011 12:21 AM

Unknown flower

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:44:01 -0800, "Paddy's Pig" cloversREMOVE
wrote:

Found on a large, non-descript bush standing perhaps 12' tall. The flowers
are exquisite when fresh. No particular scent that I could detect. This
was in Fullerton, CA. today.

Any ideas?

Beautiful shot. Don't know what but they are nice.

Paddy's Pig[_8_] 08-11-2011 06:58 AM

Unknown flower

"Paddy's Pig" cloversREMOVE wrote in message
Found on a large, non-descript bush standing perhaps 12' tall. The
flowers
are exquisite when fresh. No particular scent that I could detect. This
was in Fullerton, CA. today.

Any ideas?
--
Pat Durkin
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/

Betty Nottles came up with the answer: Polygala myrtifolia L