GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My St.Barbara Blossoms (Prunus Myrobalane) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201772-my-st-barbara-blossoms-prunus-myrobalane.html)

Willi 31-12-2011 05:49 PM

My St.Barbara Blossoms (Prunus Myrobalane)

1 Attachment(s)
At last my Barabara'a Twigs flower since 27th. They're quite nice, they
are half the size of normal though.

G Willi

I wish everybody a Happy New Year!

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

joevan[_3_] 31-12-2011 06:34 PM

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:49:52 +0100, Willi wrote:

At last my Barabara'a Twigs flower since 27th. They're quite nice, they
are half the size of normal though.

G Willi

I wish everybody a Happy New Year!

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Thank you Willi and Happy New Year to everyone here.

Maroochy[_3_] 01-01-2012 06:41 AM

Willi wrote:
At last my Barabara'a Twigs flower since 27th. They're quite nice,
they are half the size of normal though.

G Willi

I wish everybody a Happy New Year!

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Very nice, I love the name :-)

Happy New Year to you too.

joevan[_3_] 01-01-2012 08:08 AM

My St.Barbara Blossoms (Prunus Myrobalane)

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 16:41:42 +1000, "Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE
wrote:

Willi wrote:
At last my Barabara'a Twigs flower since 27th. They're quite nice,
they are half the size of normal though.

G Willi

I wish everybody a Happy New Year!

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Very nice, I love the name :-)

Happy New Year to you too.

Very suitable name knowing who you are. : o )

Mad Cow 01-01-2012 10:03 AM

My St.Barbara Blossoms (Prunus Myrobalane)

In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
At last my Barabara'a Twigs flower since 27th. They're quite nice, they
are half the size of normal though.

G Willi

I wish everybody a Happy New Year!

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Happy new year everyone
--
Sue ]:(:)

Willi 01-01-2012 06:46 PM

My St.Barbara Blossoms (Prunus Myrobalane)

Am 01.01.2012 11:03, schrieb Mad Cow:
In way.telekom.at,
writes
At last my Barabara'a Twigs flower since 27th. They're quite nice, they
are half the size of normal though.

G Willi

I wish everybody a Happy New Year!

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Happy new year everyone

Thanks very much!