GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201781-brachyscome-native-daisy-9249-a.html)

Maroochy[_3_] 02-01-2012 10:36 PM

Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249

1 Attachment(s)
"Pacific Sun", one of our tiny native daisies. I've been using them as
fillers in my new gardens and they are putting on quite a good display.

LorraineB 03-01-2012 01:10 AM

"Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE wrote in message
"Pacific Sun", one of our tiny native daisies. I've been using them as
fillers in my new gardens and they are putting on quite a good display.

I love the color of the flowers.. Very pretty!

Maroochy[_3_] 03-01-2012 10:11 AM

LorraineB wrote:
I love the color of the flowers.. Very pretty!

Thanks Lorraine, they sure brighten up the garden, there's a very pretty
yellow one as well.

joevan[_3_] 03-01-2012 01:36 PM

Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 20:11:05 +1000, "Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE
wrote:

LorraineB wrote:
I love the color of the flowers.. Very pretty!

Thanks Lorraine, they sure brighten up the garden, there's a very pretty
yellow one as well.

I like it too and now want to see the yellow one.

Willi 03-01-2012 08:38 PM

Am 02.01.2012 23:36, schrieb Maroochy:
"Pacific Sun", one of our tiny native daisies. I've been using them as
fillers in my new gardens and they are putting on quite a good display.

Beautiful!

Maroochy[_3_] 04-01-2012 04:59 AM

Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249

2 Attachment(s)
joevan wrote:

I like it too and now want to see the yellow one.

Done! plus a white one too. :-)

Maroochy[_3_] 04-01-2012 04:59 AM

Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249

Willi wrote:
Beautiful!

Thanks.

joevan[_3_] 04-01-2012 11:11 AM

Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:59:31 +1000, "Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE
wrote:

joevan wrote:

I like it too and now want to see the yellow one.

Done! plus a white one too. :-)

Thanks I have always loved daises. And to quote a great man E E
Cummings " I thank heaven somebody's crazy enough to give me a daisy".

Mad Cow 05-01-2012 07:37 PM

Brachyscome (Native Daisy)-9249

In article , Maroochy
writes
joevan wrote:

I like it too and now want to see the yellow one.

Done! plus a white one too. :-)

Daisies can be very effective in the garden but individually they just
look like daisies! The rhythmic background to the yellow ones is great
though.
--
Sue ]:(:)