GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   butterfly nymphs waiting for spring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/201897-butterfly-nymphs-waiting-spring.html)

Willi 15-01-2012 06:59 PM

butterfly nymphs waiting for spring

1 Attachment(s)
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Willi 15-01-2012 07:02 PM

Am 15.01.2012 19:59, schrieb Willi:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my camera.

I hope that I will have my camera with me too ;)

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Maroochy[_3_] 16-01-2012 11:03 AM

Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Willi 16-01-2012 03:50 PM

Am 16.01.2012 12:03, schrieb Maroochy:
Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Thanks. I have been successful once, now it is my second try. :)

joevan[_3_] 16-01-2012 10:54 PM

Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Thanks. I have been successful once, now it is my second try. :)

All the best to you. I love your posts.