Old 15-01-2012, 07:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default butterfly nymphs waiting for spring

I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Attached Thumbnails
butterfly nymphs waiting for spring-schmetterlingspuppen-0.jpg
Old 15-01-2012, 08:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 15.01.2012 19:59, schrieb Willi:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my camera.

I hope that I will have my camera with me too

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Old 16-01-2012, 12:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Old 16-01-2012, 04:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Am 16.01.2012 12:03, schrieb Maroochy:
Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Thanks. I have been successful once, now it is my second try.
Old 16-01-2012, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Thanks. I have been successful once, now it is my second try.

All the best to you. I love your posts.

Old 17-01-2012, 06:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Willi wrote:
I found these nymphs two on different locations in autumn when I was
digging. Currently I'm keeping them in a glass vessel inside the house
in a cold spot, hoping that they will survive, and I will not miss the
right moment when the butterflies burst out of the shells with my
camera.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

I wish you every success, I haven't tried doing something like that since I
was a kid. :-)

Thanks. I have been successful once, now it is my second try.

All the best to you. I love your posts.

Thanks!

[IMG] code is On

Waiting fro Spring mj North Carolina 3 24-01-2012 02:18 PM
Feb-3C - Waiting for Spring-2_9604-Edit.jpg John - Pa. Garden Photos 2 04-02-2008 11:48 AM
Feb-3B - Waiting for Spring-1_9641-Edit.jpg John - Pa. Garden Photos 1 04-02-2008 04:29 AM
Controlling cicada nymphs on the ground Walter Cohen Gardening 14 27-07-2004 08:02 PM
OT, Sorta: Dragonfly Nymphs LeeAnne Ponds 3 17-06-2003 02:56 PM