GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kew Gardens yesterday. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/202248-kew-gardens-yesterday.html)

Bob Hobden[_3_] 11-02-2012 06:06 PM

Kew Gardens yesterday.

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 11-02-2012 08:54 PM

Kew Gardens yesterday.

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:06:18 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Thanks, Bob. These remind me of the Brooklyn Botanical gardens.
You got some wonderful shots.

Mad Cow 12-02-2012 09:32 AM

Kew Gardens yesterday.

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Please post view of Palm House.
--
Sue ];(:)

Bob Hobden[_3_] 12-02-2012 10:40 PM

Kew Gardens yesterday.

1 Attachment(s)
"Mad Cow" wrote ...

Bob Hobdenwrites

Please post view of Palm House.

The frozen lake the Swans are walking on is right in front of the Palm House
but I didn't take a photo of it. However here is one I took earlier, another
winter.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Mad Cow 13-02-2012 10:44 AM

Kew Gardens yesterday.

In article , Bob Hobden
writes
"Mad Cow" wrote ...

Bob Hobdenwrites

Please post view of Palm House.

The frozen lake the Swans are walking on is right in front of the Palm House
but I didn't take a photo of it. However here is one I took earlier, another
winter.

That's really nice, in a subtle way.

They could hold a major competition just for pictures of that structure!
--
Sue ]:(:)