GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grevillea-Ninderry Sunrise-9581 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/202345-grevillea-ninderry-sunrise-9581-a.html)

Maroochy[_3_] 19-02-2012 10:32 AM

Grevillea-Ninderry Sunrise-9581

1 Attachment(s)

Grevillea formosa x Grevillea banksii

joevan[_3_] 19-02-2012 12:27 PM

Grevillea-Ninderry Sunrise-9581

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:32:32 +1000, "Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE
wrote:

Grevillea formosa x Grevillea banksii

Two more beauties from down under. Thanks so much. How is your new
place coming along? I just love the thought of it all and of course
your photographs.

Maroochy[_3_] 21-02-2012 05:33 AM

joevan wrote:
Two more beauties from down under. Thanks so much. How is your new
place coming along? I just love the thought of it all and of course
your photographs.

Thanks Joevan, we moved to the new place just over a week ago, but as yet,
I've not had much time to get into the garden, hopefully that will all
change soon. :-)

Maroochy[_3_] 21-02-2012 05:33 AM

wrote:

Grevillea formosa x Grevillea banksii

Neat pic ... thanks :)

Thanks Sj

joevan[_3_] 21-02-2012 02:08 PM

Grevillea-Ninderry Sunrise-9581

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:33:16 +1000, "Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE
wrote:

joevan wrote:
Two more beauties from down under. Thanks so much. How is your new
place coming along? I just love the thought of it all and of course
your photographs.

Thanks Joevan, we moved to the new place just over a week ago, but as yet,
I've not had much time to get into the garden, hopefully that will all
change soon. :-)

Looking forward to more of the flora and fauna.