GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rosemary (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/202425-rosemary.html)

Willi 26-02-2012 05:52 PM

rosemary

1 Attachment(s)
The first little flower of rosemary on my window-sill.

joevan[_3_] 27-02-2012 12:22 AM

rosemary

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:52:42 +0100, Willi wrote:

The first little flower of rosemary on my window-sill.

That is just delightful. Thanks for posting it.

allen73 27-02-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joevan[_3_] (Post 952106)

My rosemary has been in flower most of the year. Somewhere I heard that you should not use the flower for cooking. I think herbs are suppose to lose some of their flavour if left to flower, but I have been using it with no problems. :)

Willi 27-02-2012 05:14 PM

rosemary

Am 27.02.2012 01:22, schrieb joevan:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:52:42 +0100, wrote:

The first little flower of rosemary on my window-sill.

That is just delightful. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it. I checked the garden today, the soil
is still frozen about 4" underneath.

joevan[_3_] 27-02-2012 07:12 PM

rosemary

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:14:57 +0100, Willi wrote:

Am 27.02.2012 01:22, schrieb joevan:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:52:42 +0100, wrote:

The first little flower of rosemary on my window-sill.

That is just delightful. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it. I checked the garden today, the soil
is still frozen about 4" underneath.

Not here, going to be 60 degrees Fahrenheit here today in Phila, and
I just have planters and pots to put things in. Been a mild winter
here. Phila. Pa. USA