GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree in winter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/202592-tree-winter.html)

Wolf K[_2_] 12-03-2012 03:20 AM

Tree in winter

1 Attachment(s)
Winter is what we had here, briefly, last week. Taken on 3 March, after
about 8" of wet snow fell overnight. Now most of it is gone, +5C today,
+9C expected tomorrow.

Wolf K.

Willi 12-03-2012 01:51 PM

Tree in winter

Am 12.03.2012 04:20, schrieb Wolf K:
Winter is what we had here, briefly, last week. Taken on 3 March, after
about 8" of wet snow fell overnight. Now most of it is gone, +5C today,
+9C expected tomorrow.

Wolf K.

It looked like this here in mid-February. It has been very cold though,
the air was dry and clean and the snow sparkling in the sunlight.