GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Camellia sasanqua-9845 (Paradise Blush) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/202720-camellia-sasanqua-9845-paradise-blush.html)

Maroochy[_4_] 20-03-2012 11:57 AM

Camellia sasanqua-9845 (Paradise Blush)

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] 20-03-2012 04:20 PM

Camellia sasanqua-9845 (Paradise Blush)

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:57:02 +1000, "Maroochy"
wrote:

Beautiful, I really like it. I haven't been to your wonderful page
lately. Any updates, I would love to visit it again.

Maroochy[_4_] 21-03-2012 02:03 AM

joevan wrote:
Beautiful, I really like it. I haven't been to your wonderful page
lately. Any updates, I would love to visit it again.

Thanks.

I haven't really had a lot of time to take photos lately, but there are a
few new ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

joevan[_3_] 21-03-2012 10:35 PM

Camellia sasanqua-9845 (Paradise Blush)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:03:17 +1000, "Maroochy"
wrote:

joevan wrote:
Beautiful, I really like it. I haven't been to your wonderful page
lately. Any updates, I would love to visit it again.

Thanks.

I haven't really had a lot of time to take photos lately, but there are a
few new ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Thanks for the link. I sent it to our friend Wendy.

joevan[_3_] 22-03-2012 12:26 PM

Camellia sasanqua-9845 - Cym Clarisse Austin 236-02832.JPG (0/2)

wrote:

joevan wrote:
Beautiful, I really like it. I haven't been to your wonderful page
lately. Any updates, I would love to visit it again.

Thanks.

I haven't really had a lot of time to take photos lately, but there are a
few new ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Thanks for the link. I sent it to our friend Wendy.

And she sent me a wonderful Orchid.
Attached is one
of my Cymbidiums in bloom now.
Cheers Wendy

Willi 22-03-2012 05:29 PM

Am 21.03.2012 03:03, schrieb Maroochy:
joevan wrote:
Beautiful, I really like it. I haven't been to your wonderful page
lately. Any updates, I would love to visit it again.

Thanks.

I haven't really had a lot of time to take photos lately, but there are a
few new ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Great photographs and, wow, explicit naming! - bookmarked now. :) Thanks.

Maroochy[_4_] 24-03-2012 06:29 AM

joevan wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Thanks for the link. I sent it to our friend Wendy.

Thanks for that.

Maroochy[_4_] 24-03-2012 06:30 AM

joevan wrote:
Beautiful, I really like it. I haven't been to your wonderful page
lately. Any updates, I would love to visit it again.

Thanks.

I haven't really had a lot of time to take photos lately, but there
are a few new ones:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Great photographs and, wow, explicit naming! - bookmarked now. :)
Thanks.

Thanks, I use Flickr as a way of cataloguing my photos.