GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Forsythia at my back door, garage - IMG_0185a.jpg (1/2) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/202825-re-my-forsythia-my-back-door-garage-img_0185a-jpg-1-2-a.html)

Wolf K[_2_] 27-03-2012 09:38 PM

My Forsythia at my back door, garage - IMG_0185a.jpg (1/2)

On 27/03/2012 4:10 PM, joevan wrote:

I like the ceramic decorations on your wall.

Wolf K.

joevan[_3_] 27-03-2012 11:14 PM

My Forsythia at my back door, garage - IMG_0185a.jpg (1/2)

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:38:50 -0400, Wolf K
wrote:

On 27/03/2012 4:10 PM, joevan wrote:

I like the ceramic decorations on your wall.

Wolf K.

That is done by Ike Zagar who is all over the city at least this
neighborhood. He has an interesting following of people who like his
stuff. He did this and my next door neighbors. He likes to do it all
over but I sometimes prefer the bricks.
http://www.phillymagicgardens.org/

or http://tinyurl.com/dxhxzdd
the page with google links and lots of stuff.