GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   broccoli help! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/203364-broccoli-help.html)

tnike 01-05-2012 11:04 AM

broccoli help!

Hi my broccoli has been on my window sil for about 3 weeks. Lots of small shoots have come up, quite clumped together, about 3 inches tall with two little leaves each. What do I do next, and when? The seed packet wasn't very helpful. I have made some deep box planters, should I use them?
Help for a beginner appreciated!

Suzie-Q[_3_] 01-05-2012 10:30 PM

broccoli help!

In article ,
tnike wrote:

Hi my broccoli has been on my window sil for about 3 weeks. Lots of
small shoots have come up, quite clumped together, about 3 inches tall
with two little leaves each. What do I do next, and when? The seed
packet wasn't very helpful. I have made some deep box planters, should I
use them?
Help for a beginner appreciated!

You might get some help here, but I recommend you
to to news:rec.gardens , where the experts play!

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/