Old 21-05-2012, 06:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Rose 'Just Joey'

One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years of
deer abuse - IM

Attached Thumbnails
Rose 'Just Joey'-_rel6581-editsmall.jpg
Old 21-05-2012, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:45:44 -0700, Imageman
wrote:
I love the color and the rose. Thanks for posting it.
I hope you can find a way to save them. I have no problem with deer as
my roses are on the second floor roof of my garage.

Old 21-05-2012, 11:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Imageman wrote:
One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years
of deer abuse - IM

Beautiful rose, beautiful photo.

Old 21-05-2012, 11:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Mon, 21 May 2012 18:01:24 -0500, Suzie-Q wrote:

In article ,
Imageman wrote:

One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years of
deer abuse - IM
[Image]

What a beauty. May I have a high res copy to print
and frame? I collect photos of orange flowers, especially
if they have some green in the background.

If yes, then you can send it to sme617 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!!!!

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Why could they not post here, so others could also have that option.
It is 240 now and looks pretty good when blown up to that size.

Old 22-05-2012, 12:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Imageman wrote:

One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years of
deer abuse - IM
[Image]

I like to print them out at 8' x 10', by the way, so
300 dpi would be good.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-05-2012, 05:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Imageman" wrote in message

One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years of
deer abuse - IM
Holy Moly! Magnificent image.
--
Pat

Old 22-05-2012, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Imageman wrote:

One of my favorite roses. 'Just Joey' is in bad shape now after years of
deer abuse - IM
[Image]

What a beauty. May I have a high res copy to print
and frame? I collect photos of orange flowers, especially
if they have some green in the background.

If yes, then you can send it to sme617 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!!!!

Why could they not post here, so others could also have that option.
It is 240 now and looks pretty good when blown up to that size.

Whenever I've tried to post something that large it usually
breaks into two or three parts. I don't know why, but it doesn't
seem to happen to others as often as it happens to me. (If anyone
has any ideas why, I'd love to hear them. I always post at 72dpi
and try to get the photos down to less than 500kb.)
Anyway, some people get annoyed by large files.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-05-2012, 03:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Suzie-Q writes:

Imageman wrote:

[...]

You appear to be using MT-Newswatcher.
According to this:

http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/docs/Binari..._Part_Binaries

Under "Posting Binaries" you see a dialog box
when posting that has a field "Multiple Parts".

Try putting a very large number in that box.

--
Dan Espen

Old 22-05-2012, 04:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Suzie-Q - Did you receive my email with the HiRes? - IM

Old 22-05-2012, 05:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article , Dan Espen
wrote:

Suzie-Q writes:

Imageman wrote:

[...]

I've updated the preferences. We'll see what happens. Thanks!!

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-05-2012, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

No. I forgot to look for it. Maybe it went into my junk file.
Could you send it again, please? I promise to be more diligent
this time!!

Thank you!