GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Peony #4 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/203847-peony-4-a.html)

Willi 03-06-2012 08:40 PM

Peony #4

1 Attachment(s)
This is an offspring of a filled white peony, 'Duchesse de Nemours'. I
got 16 in total. This one is the 4th to flower the first time. 3 did
last year. I picked the seed in 2006, if I remember right.

joevan[_3_] 03-06-2012 09:56 PM

Peony #4

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 21:40:56 +0200, Willi wrote:

This is an offspring of a filled white peony, 'Duchesse de Nemours'. I
got 16 in total. This one is the 4th to flower the first time. 3 did
last year. I picked the seed in 2006, if I remember right.

Wonderful. You do a good job. I only have pots on the second floor but
I have fun watching the birds and things grow.