GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with identifying plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/204201-help-identifying-plant.html)

augi 25-06-2012 04:11 PM

Help with identifying plant

Hi guys,

I was given this as a present but I don't have a clue what it's name is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21312086/flower.jpg

Any help is much appreciated :-)

Dan Espen[_2_] 25-06-2012 04:59 PM

augi writes:

Hi guys,

I was given this as a present but I don't have a clue what it's name
is:

http://tinyurl.com/6nb4fjg

Any help is much appreciated :-)

Zinnia.

This group is intended for posting pictures of flowers.
For flower ID usually rec.gardens works better.

--
Dan Espen

Bob Hobden[_3_] 25-06-2012 06:11 PM

Help with identifying plant

"Dan Espen" wrote

augi writes:

Hi guys,

I was given this as a present but I don't have a clue what it's name
is:

http://tinyurl.com/6nb4fjg

Any help is much appreciated :-)

Zinnia.

This group is intended for posting pictures of flowers.
For flower ID usually rec.gardens works better.

Or if on this side of the pond uk.rec.gardening (URG for short) :-)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.