GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone please tell me the name of this plant please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/204372-can-anyone-please-tell-me-name-plant-please.html)

pindetti 09-07-2012 09:47 PM

Can anyone please tell me the name of this plant please

1 Attachment(s)
Would really like to know the name of this plant, it just popped up this year and lived here 4 years, many thanks

Suzie-Q[_3_] 11-07-2012 02:28 AM

Can anyone please tell me the name of this plant please

In article ,
pindetti wrote:

Would really like to know the name of this plant, it just popped up this
year and lived here 4 years, many thanks

The picture didn't post well. I think it's too big.
Could you reduce the file size a bit and repost, please?

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/