GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grevillea intricata-9890 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/204788-grevillea-intricata-9890-a.html)

Maroochy[_4_] 12-08-2012 09:49 AM

Grevillea intricata-9890

1 Attachment(s)

One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

Mad Cow 12-08-2012 02:34 PM

Grevillea intricata-9890

In article , Maroochy
writes

One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

[ A UUEncoded file (c-9890-Grevillea intricata-21-03-12-5d-400.jpg) was included
here. ]

But what's the background? It's so cool it almost distracts from the
subject.
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 12-08-2012 09:35 PM

Grevillea intricata-9890

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 14:34:40 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

In article , Maroochy
writes

One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

[ A UUEncoded file (c-9890-Grevillea intricata-21-03-12-5d-400.jpg) was included
here. ]

But what's the background? It's so cool it almost distracts from the
subject.

Backgrounds are unimportant. I learned long ago that there was no need
for backgrounds when the painting was right. It should all be melded
together. Same with photographs I hope.

Maroochy[_4_] 13-08-2012 02:03 AM

Grevillea intricata-9890

Mad Cow wrote:
In article , Maroochy
writes

One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

[ A UUEncoded file (c-9890-Grevillea intricata-21-03-12-5d-400.jpg)
was included here. ]

But what's the background? It's so cool it almost distracts from the
subject.

It's the foliage of the plant.

Mad Cow 13-08-2012 08:48 AM

Grevillea intricata-9890

In article , Maroochy
writes
Mad Cow wrote:
In article , Maroochy
writes

One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

[ A UUEncoded file (c-9890-Grevillea intricata-21-03-12-5d-400.jpg)
was included here. ]

But what's the background? It's so cool it almost distracts from the
subject.

It's the foliage of the plant.

The plant done good - and the photographer.
--
Sue ]:(:)

Suzie-Q[_3_] 13-08-2012 03:11 PM

Grevillea intricata-9890

In article ,
"Maroochy" wrote:

One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

begin 666 c-9890-Grevillea intricata-21-03-12-5d-400.jpg
[Image]

end

You have an excellent eye for "framing" a subject. And I think
the background is important in photos. It's there, so it has
to enhance the subject. And you always manage to do just that.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Maroochy[_4_] 14-08-2012 03:23 AM

Grevillea intricata-9890

Suzie-Q wrote:
You have an excellent eye for "framing" a subject. And I think
the background is important in photos. It's there, so it has
to enhance the subject. And you always manage to do just that.

Thanks, I sometimes prefer just the flower with no background.

Willi 14-08-2012 09:37 PM

Grevillea intricata-9890

Am 12.08.2012 10:49, schrieb Maroochy:
One of the many varieties of Grevillea I am attempting to grow.

Great photo!