GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Sand Lizard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/204865-sand-lizard.html)

Willi 19-08-2012 09:45 PM

A Sand Lizard

1 Attachment(s)
I spotted recently in my garden.

Greets Willi

Mad Cow 19-08-2012 09:55 PM

A Sand Lizard

In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
I spotted recently in my garden.

Greets Willi

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Well spotted, lizards tend to be gone before you notice them!
--
Sue ]:(:)

joevan[_3_] 19-08-2012 09:58 PM

A Sand Lizard

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 22:45:04 +0200, Willi wrote:

I spotted recently in my garden.

Greets Willi

Pretty baby.

Willi 20-08-2012 09:24 PM

A Sand Lizard

Am 19.08.2012 22:55, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
I spotted recently in my garden.

Greets Willi

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Well spotted, lizards tend to be gone before you notice them!

I had more years ago. They were almost tame. At least they were thinking
I was afraid of them because whenever we met I usually got away quickly
not to disturb them. After a while they came even closer and closer each
time to make me shy away. :)
But once a snake appeared (I took photos of her too ;) ), and within
about 3 years the lizards disappeared. I haven't seen any lizards for a
couple of years. This is now the first, maybe they start a
re-colonization of my garden.

allen73 21-08-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willi (Post 966988)
I spotted recently in my garden.

Greets Willi

Though I scare from these creatures, we have a deck for the garden lizards. I hope they eat all the mosquitoes hanging around the garden – that would be a great help!